Include a call to action button on your Facebook page in order to get your fans to do a specific action. Facebook had recently introduced this feature and it can be used on any fan page in order to redirect people to your website, make them subscribe to any of your lists or do some other custom action that you desire. This feature is now available to almost all page managers and people can now enable it to use it.
Just go the page you manage and something like the below images will show up there and you just need to follow the steps like in the below images.
So that was all for today folks, have an awesome time setting up the Call to action button on your very own Facebook page, here are a few of our how to guides and tutorials just in case you needed with help with few more things!
Table of Contents
How to guides and tutorials related to Facebook on Inspire2rise:
- How to memorialize a Facebook profile of deceased person
- How to maintain image quality when posting on Facebook
- How to make free calls on facebook
- How to get rid of Facebook addiction
Keep visiting for more awesome how to’s, gadget reviews, blogging tips and remember we cover, “Everything under the Sun!”
Stay Inspired to rise fellas!
- Facebook updates Terms and Policies for improved ads
- Inspirational Facebook covers by Inspire2rise
- How to use Facebook to draw traffic to your Website