According to some recent online leaks, Canon’s next handy camera is just going to hit the market soon. Yes, we are talking about the upcoming Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III. According to NokiShita, this is what the camera is expected to look like!
According to the recent Nokishita report, Canon is about to launch the PowerShot G7 X Mark III digital camera. It will come equipped with a 20.1-megapixel sensor. The processor on this camera has been upgraded to DIGIC 8.
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III specifications (leaked):
- 20.1 megapixel, 1.0 inch backlit CMOS sensor.
- DIGIC 8 processor.
- Even RAW files can be shot at 30 frames per second.
- 4K video support.
- Full HD 120 fps movie support.
- 3.5 mm microphone input support.
- Equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth as well.
- Size: 105.5 x 60.9 x 41.4 mm (leaked dimensions).
- Weight: Expected to be 304 grams.
According to reports, the G7 X Mark III seems to be a regular upgrade of the G7 X Mark II. There would be a change to the image processing engine from DIGIC 7 to DIGIC 8. Canon is also adding 4K video support and 120 fps high-speed shooting and RAW high-speed continuous shooting. The lens does not seem to change when compared to the previous generation.
So guys are you excited for this upcoming camera from Canon? Do let us know your thoughts and views in the comments section below!
Keep visiting for more such awesome posts, internet tips, gadget reviews, and remember we cover,
“Everything under the Sun!”