PayTM is one of the most popular Digital wallet applications in India. They not only offer a wallet app but also a lot of other services as well. They have a dedicated PayTM money app and a lot of other features that make the overall process of making and accepting payments a lot easier for a lot of people. It’s also really easy to get your own PayTM payment gateway these days.
If you accept a lot of payments you can also sign up as a merchant on PayTM and save money on transfers to your bank account. So guys here’s the complete lowdown on how to get your own Paytm payment gateway approved instantly!
Table of Contents
Four Easy Steps to get your own Paytm Payment Gateway instantly
So, as a retailer or a freelancer, if you are selling your products/ services online or planning to start to offer an app/website to sell your goods and services, you should also have a trusted payment service provider for a convenient payment experience for your customers.
Here is why you require Paytm Payments Gateway service:
- It empowers your business with mobile checkout, web checkout, payment links (that you can post on social media platforms), and UPI-based payments.
- It also gives you superior financial management capabilities with bulk payments, real-time business invoice generation, API-based reconciliation, and faster refunds.
- Paytm Payment Gateway further equips you with value-added offerings such as merchant dashboards (for measuring key metrics, tracking sale conversions, customer spending, success rates, and so on). Moreover, you can give tax-free allowances to your employees with Paytm Food, Gift, and Fuel Wallet. You can also drive acquisition and retention campaigns with merchants and enjoy enhanced visibility.
Here are quick and easy DIY (do it yourself) steps for you to enroll for Paytm Payments Gateway services.
- Log on to https://business.paytm.com/payment-gateway
- Select the plan, i.e. ‘Starter’, ‘Standard’, and ‘Enterprise’ according to your unique business needs. Small businesses/ Individuals may choose ‘Starter’ and enjoy instant activation.
- Now, just furnish the desired information (PAN, Business Details, Bank details, etc.), read and accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’, and click on ‘Start Accepting Payments’.
- Your application will be approved as per your individual plan (instant activation for ‘Starter’).
So, as India experiences digital technology across all walks of life, make sure that you don’t fall behind the curve in terms of digital adoption and digital payments. Leverage it to the fullest with Paytm Payments Gateway.
In case you have a query, you can always drop it over the Paytm’s business website (https://business.paytm.com/). Its respective teams will directly reach out to you.
So, guys, these were some really easy steps in order to get started with the whole process of enrolling for PayTM payment gateway services. Do let us know what you think about the same in the comments section below!
You can also subscribe to the Inspire2rise push notifications to get more timely tech updates related to the same!
Keep visiting for more such awesome posts, internet tips, and gadget reviews, and remember we cover,
“Everything under the Sun!”