HP Inc. today introduced the HP Elite Dragonfly in India, a sub-one-kilogram ultralight premium PC designed to push work and life boundaries for mobile business professionals. Combined with HP’s extensive security solutions, this premium business convertible is designed to be powerful and hardened to be secure, allowing for seamless work-life integration and performance.
Table of Contents
The World’s Lightest Compact Business Convertible
Today’s mobile business professionals need to move freely between conference rooms, campuses, airports, rideshares, and wherever work strikes. HP Elite Dragonfly, is lightweight and powerful, offering the world’s longest battery life in a 13-inch business convertible with up to 24.5-hours battery life and the latest Wi-Fi 6 connectivity. Designed to make a bold and personal statement, its optional gigabit-class 4G LTE allows workers to connect and collaborate from almost anywhere as the world’s first business convertible with a 4×4 LTE antenna. HP Elite Dragonfly is also the world’s first business convertible with pre-installed personal wellbeing software, HP WorkWell.
“Our guiding principle of insights-based innovation has ensured that we design, develop and build devices that are not only relevant for the present but also the future. The new HP Elite Dragonfly is designed for the modern workforce that will empower professionals to be free to work in their own way and unlock their potential to succeed in the new digital economy.”
said, Vinay Awasthi, Managing Director, HP Inc. India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
According to IDC, Asian workplaces including India will have five generations working together by 2020. From Gen Zs to Millennials and Baby Boomers, each having their different workstyles and preferences.
“Indian workforce is extremely mobile and needs computing devices that are light, durable, always connected and secure,” said Vickram Bedi, Senior Director, Personal Systems, HP Inc. India. “We designed the HP Elite Dragonfly to enable today’s mobile workers to unleash their potential wherever they are, whenever they want,”
Light and durable:
- World’s lightest compact business convertible at under one-kilogram, precision-crafted from CNC-machined Magnesium for durability in a commanding, iridescent Dragonfly Blue.
- Say goodbye to clicking sounds with a redesigned quiet and backlit keyboard and glass touchpad for a premium feel and a smooth working experience.
- Features the world’s highest screen-to-body ratio in a 13-inch business convertible at almost 86 per cent and instantly transforms from tablet to PC.
The HP Elite Dragonfly is the world’s first notebook with ocean-bound plastics. HP is making smart choices about the plastic elements its devices are crafted with including the speaker enclosure components.
Powerful and secure:
- Verified to the target specification and key experiences of Intel’s “Project Athena” innovation program.
- Experience best-for-business performance with an 8th Gen Intel Core vPro processor.
- Wi-Fi 6 offers up to three times faster file transfer speeds than Wi-Fi 5 for higher performance in high-density environments.
- HP Sure Sense defends against malware attacks on mobile workers using the power of artificial intelligence.
- HP Sure Recover with Embedded Reimaging gets users back up and running fast— anytime, anywhere.
HP Sure View Gen3 is HP’s award-winning integrated privacy screen, and HP Privacy Camera help users control what is shared with the world.
Smart and personalized:
- Makes health measurable and actionable at work with HP WorkWell software
- Coaches users to take breaks and exercise while providing productivity tips
- HP is helping users find a healthy work and life balance with personalized wellness recommendations.
HP Elite Dragonfly and premium accessories support next-generation workers who are constantly on the go with the new HP Elite 13.3” Leather Sleeve and HP Bluetooth Travel Mouse.
In addition to HP Elite Dragonfly, HP today announced two strikingly vibrant curved monitors that further elevate the HP ecosystem for today’s professionals.
Experience Ultrawide and Immersive Curved Displays
Mobile professionals also need maximum productivity when they touch down in the office. A device like the HP Elite Dragonfly is perfect for capturing ideas, collaborating, and working on the go, whereas large and vibrant displays are where ideas take shape and come to life.
Designed for productivity:
HP E344c Curved Monitor
- Offers an immersive, ultra-thin 34-inch diagonal curved display for the next generation worker who wants to easily connect while in the office or working from home.
- Features three-way ergonomics with tilt, swivel, and height adjustment up to 150mm.
HP E344c Curved Monitor features WQHD resolution and a 21:9 aspect ratio—the same screen space of multiple displays, without the bezel breaks.
Pricing and Availability
- HP Elite Dragonfly is expected to be available from December 1 starting at INR 1,49,990.
- HP E344c Curved Monitor is available now starting at INR 67,000.
So, guys, would you be interested in this new lineup by HP? Do let us know your thoughts about the same in the comments section below! And don’t forget to subscribe to our push notifications and newsletter in order to receive more tech updates!
Keep visiting for more such awesome posts, internet tips, gadget reviews, and remember we cover,
“Everything under the Sun!”