Huawei Consumer Business Group, India, today announced the launch of its latest offering in the wearable segment, HUAWEI Band 4. The fitness tracker comes with captivating yet functional design boasting of a built-in USB in-line charger, host of features for fitness tracking and continuous Heart Rate Monitoring based on HUAWEI’s proprietary TruSeen 3.5, making it your ideal heath companion.
- The premium Huawei Band 4 is available at a price of INR 1999.
- ‘Notify Me’ live on the Flipkart page today!
- Launched with a unique Built-in USB in-line charge that conveniently allows you to charge ‘on-the-go’ using a power bank, Laptop or any USB Outlet- The HUAWEI Band 4 allows up to a massive 9 days of battery life with regular usage.
- Sports Assistant: The HUAWEI Band 4 tracks 9 Exercise modes that work on Huawei’s proprietary TruSeen 3.5 enabling one of the industry’s most accurate & Precise ‘Continuous’ heart rate monitoring.
- Entertainment King: The Band has a large colour display with over 66 Watch Faces*, Music Control as well as a convenient camera control option.
Table of Contents
Huawei Band 4 features
Huawei Band 4 has a built-in USB in-line charge for convenient charging and a battery that delivers up to 9 days of power on a single charge. Equipped with a large Colour Touch Screen and; glass front with 2.5D rounding at the edges and an oleophobic coating, it makes for a great looking fitness tracker. Highly customisable, HUAWEI Band 4 is enriched with 8 built-in colourful watch faces, and 66 watch faces available from HUAWEI Watch Face Store, for users to wear on different occasions.
- Screen: 0.96” large colour display.
- Water resistance: 50 Meters (5 ATM).
- 9 Exercise Modes.
- Operating hours: up to 20 days, 9 days typically.
- 8 built-in watch faces (option to download from a library of over 66).
- Tracks 4 sleep patterns- Diagnoses frequently occurring Sleep Issues.
- Gives more than 200 potential solutions and suggestions for better sleep.
Apart from its brilliant ergonomics the Huawei Band 4 is tailor-made for the fitness fanatics. It helps users to monitor their physical condition all day round, thanks to scientific heart rate, oxygen saturation and sleep monitoring capabilities, allowing users to discover more about their own lifestyle.
The Huawei Band 4 comes with nine exercise modes?Outdoor run, Indoor run, Outdoor walk, Outdoor cycle, Indoor cycle, Free training, Elliptical machine, Rowing machine, Indoor walk. Its 50m water resistance makes this device a perfect workout partner. It also has a 24/7 Continuous Heart Rate Monitor and its scientific sleep mode detector can identify 6 most common sleep-related issues, providing more than 200 potential solutions and suggestions for better sleep. More than just a fitness monitor, the band also features smart identification of cold calls, phone finder functionality, remote shutter capabilities, a smart clock, and sedentary reminder alarms to ensure users stay active.
Speaking at the occasion Huawei Spokesperson said,
“Today health and fitness have become of paramount importance as Indian consumers are getting increasingly conscious in this regard. With the burgeoning role of technology in achieving this fitness goal, HUAWEI aims to play a catalyst in this domain by ultimately making this a flourishing reality.
We at Huawei have always believed in understanding the needs of our consumers and offering products and solutions that make difference to their lives. While we understand fitness remains a primary goal for consumers, we have also included several convenient features like music control, camera control and inclusion of multiple watch-faces making the HUAWEI Band 4 a great overall companion. The Huawei Band 4 is a perfect blend of design aesthetics, cutting edge technology and fitness essentials, making it a truly perfect health companion”
The Huawei Band 4 will be available for consumers on Flipkart in the attractive Graphite Black colour.
So guys what do you think about the latest Huawei Band 4? Let us know your opinions on the same in the comments section below! Feel free to subscribe to Inspire2rise for more timely tech news and leaks, updates delivered to you on a daily basis!
Keep visiting for more such awesome posts, internet tips, gadget reviews, and remember we cover,
“Everything under the Sun!”