Inspire2rise.com has been up since 3 years now and the feeling is euphoric. The very realization that somehow we have been able to keep this site up in all these years is a great feeling. Earlier I (Aditya Nath Jha) was alone in this endeavor but now I am joined by two wonderful editors here who have kept the caravan going on. Ketan Jha and Shubham Kumar singh are your friendly neighborhood information providers. As for me I still keep on providing you with occasional blogging tips and inspirational anecdotes.
CHANGES AT INSPIRE2RISE
During the course of last year a lot of changes happened. The most notable of these changes were:
- Inspire2rise went in the green for the first time. By this I mean that during the course of last year Inspire2rise truly became a profitable venture. The blood and sweat paid back in monetary terms.
- We expanded our presence in terms of outreach through a wide guest outreach mission. On 40+ established and few of them very reputed websites we voiced our opinions on wide ranging topics from business analysis to image compression to motivational articles.
Few of them are :SEO Jokes on BloggingCage
Successful referral marketing program on DazeInfo
How to earn Big from niche websites on SkyHitBlog
Content marketing for Bloggers and Startups on Trak.in – Business Blog
Why product creation is the next step to blogging on HellBoundBloggers and a lot more!
- Got published in Hindustan Times online. Article here.
- Got my views published in a list of content marketers by Bloggerstipsandtricks and gave few interviews on my online journey.
- Expanded in terms of niches covered, the idea from the very first day was to establish Inspire2rise as the go to destination for all types of content needs of people. The vision will be brought to fruition, though slowly but soon.
- Started very own personal YouTube handle for gadget reviews and hands on.
- Expanded Cacheable (Our very own website speed optimization service for bloggers, webmasters and business owners!)
- Expanded the Inspire2rise team with two awesome people: Shubham Kumar Singh and Ketan Jha.
A very decent vision has to be put forward for the next one year in order to make a mark in the already overcrowded digital space.
But we are sure everything can be done with passion and perseverance sprinkled in generous doses. So let’s usher in a new year with some more Inspiration and everything under the sun!
Remember folks, no matter what you do; who you are; what you want to be, always
STAY INSPIRED TO RISE!
And if you do encounter haters in the path, remember what Kabir said, “Nindak neda raakhiye aangan kuti bandhaye, bin saabun paani bina nirmal kare subhaay“. These lines mean that a critic is what everyone needs. Keep the critic close, if possible in your own lawn in a separate home because he is the one who rinses your soul without even soap or water. So remember folks if they do hate you, let them hate you. Just focus on improving yourselves!
This site exists for the sole purpose of making you believe that you too can. I won’t give you any sugarcoated lies, yes it’s tough. The journey is tough, earning your first dollar is even tougher. The wait seems to kill and every damn quote and saying out there feels less than sufficient to wake us up. It’s tough, the grind is tough. But it’s worth the wait, it’s worth every drop of sweat. The independence of being your own master and financial freedom is what drove me towards this journey, and that should be something that you should also look forward to. It doesn’t matter if you don’t run a web based entity, if you are an entrepreneur then these words here.. they are for you. No matter what you do in life, if it’s something you believe in then give all of your energy to it.
So folks that was all for now, there was a lot of stuff to say and things to share but time is limited. As Steve Jobs once said, “Your time here is limited. Make the most of it!”
2013 was the beginning to something awesome. 2014 was a great year for Inspire2rise network and 2015 would be beyond expectations, because we are ready to put in the time, effort and the money to serve you best and bring the best content to you. We hope you have a Merry Christmas and we wish you a Happy new year !