- Jabra Elite Active 75t and Elite 75t in-ear true wireless earbuds now with a wireless charging variant– for charging anywhere, anytime
- Jabra Elite Active 75t now available in new colour options – Mint and Sienna
- Earbuds with compact shape tested for optimal comfort and secure fit
- MyControls to define button settings and MySound for a truly individual sound experience
Jabra, a leader in personal sound and office solutions, announces the launch of Jabra Elite Active 75t in new colours and a wireless charging variant. Timed perfectly for Amazon Prime Day, the true wireless waterproof earbuds made-for-active lifestyle will enable your daily jog or at-home HIIT workout even better. Exercise is not all these earbuds are great for, you can be super stylish whilst on your calls or listening to your favourite artist. It looks like Mint is the new black this summer! and if mint isn’t your colour, fear not – you can go for the fiery Sienna or stylish Blue (Navy) options!
Besides, the Jabra Elite Active 75t and Elite 75t in-ear true wireless earbuds will also have the wireless charging variant available from Aug 6th. This will allow users to charge their earbuds by simply placing the case on the charger*. The wireless charging capabilities are not only convenient but also practical, as users have the choice to charge their earbuds as they wish.
The new wireless charging variants have the same look and features as their non-wireless charging counterparts and can be charged both via a charging pad or via the USB-C cable – offering double the options to charge up your earbuds. Both the Elite Active 75t and the Elite 75t come with up to 7.5 hours battery life, extending to 28 hours with the charging case, allowing users to totally immerse in calls or music for hours on end.
All variants of the Elite Active 75t and Elite 75t now include MySound, a feature that enables automated hearing tests for users to calibrate their earbuds to their own unique hearing profile. MyControls is now also available, which gives users the option to personalize the button use of the earbuds. This means the ‘Next Track’ and ‘Previous Track’, or Mute on/off functions can be moved from the left to right earbud or fitted to personal taste.
Dr Amitesh Punhani, Country Marketing Manager, India & SAARC at Jabra said,
“The award-winning Elite range is a testament to Jabra’s engineering expertise, proving our commitment to expand our true wireless offerings, and creating the best audio solutions in the market. We are excited to now offer wireless charging and new colour variants for our customers in India who have been demanding these features. The wireless charging variant will provide our busy, on the go users with practical and convenient charging options, while the exciting new colour options will further enhance their lifestyle. With multiple colours, wireless charging, as well as Active and non-Active versions to choose from, the Elite 75t earbud range is set to provide a choice for every user.”
Table of Contents
Jabra Elite Active 75t key features and specifications:
- Compact earbuds tested for a secure active fit with optimal noise isolation
- Up to 7.5 hours battery life, and 28 hours with the charging case
- 4-microphone technology for crystal-clear calls in every environment
- Wireless charging enabled (wireless charger not included) variant available in Navy colour
- A customizable equalizer in the Jabra Sound+ App makes your music sound even better
- Jabra MyControls to define button settings and Jabra MySound for individualized sound
- IP57-rated durability and a 2-year warranty against dust and sweat
- One-touch access to Siri® and Google assistant
Jabra Elite Active 75t Pricing and availability
Jabra Elite Active 75t wireless charging variant is available in Navy colour at MRP of INR17,999
Jabra Elite Active 75t in Mint and Sienna colours (non-wireless charging) will be available at MRP of INR16,999
Both variants will be available on Amazon from August 6th.
Jabra Elite 75t Pricing and availability
Jabra Elite 75t wireless charging variant will be available in Titanium Black colour on Amazon starting August 6th at MRP of INR16,999.
You can find out more about Jabra at www.jabra.in/elite
*Separate Qi-enabled wireless charging pad required
Keep visiting for more such awesome posts, internet tips, gadget reviews, and remember we cover,
“Everything under the Sun!”