NVIDIA teased the mysterious new product lineup called as “Super” before the Taipei Computer Show. The current rumours and speculation are all pointing towards new RTX graphics cards.
A new report said that the NVIDIA Super family’s RTX graphics card will be available for sale in mid-July, starting with three models :
- GeForce RTX 2080 Super: It comes with 3072 CUDA cores, TU104-450 GPU, 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM (16Gbps).
- GeForce RTX 2070 Super: It comes with 2560 CUDA cores, TU104-410 GPU, 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM (14Gbps).
- GeForce RTX 2060 Super: It comes with 2176 CUDA cores, TU106-410 GPU, 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM (14Gbps).
In contrast, the corresponding specifications of the current lineup of RTX graphics cards are:
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti: 4352 CUDA cores, TU102-300 GPU, 11GB GDDR6 (14Gbps).
- GeForce RTX 2080: 2944 CUDA cores, TU104-410 GPU, 8GB GDDR6 (14Gbps).
- GeForce RTX 2070: 2304 CUDA cores, TU106-410 GPU, 8GB GDDR6 (14Gbps).
- GeForce RTX 2060: 1920 CUDA cores, TU106-200 GPU, 6GB GDDR6 (14Gbps).
Although there is no data on the frequency increase in the coming GPUs. The confirmed data is only about the increase of CUDA cores and memory bandwidth (RTX 2060 Super will also be upgraded to 256-bit width). Hence, the performance of “Super RTX” series would definitely be better.
However, as a result, the RTX 2070 Ti leaks might not turn out to be true. Perhaps the real product to come out is the RTX 2070 Super.
RTX 20 Super pricing and details
In addition, in terms of price, it is said that the official starting price will be lower by 100 US dollars than the RTX 20 series. This might mean that the RTX 2070S may be priced around $580 or 40K INR!
So guys what do you think would the RTX series get a revival after the Nvidia RTX Super GPU launch? Do let us know your views in the comments section below!
Keep visiting for more such awesome posts, internet tips, gadget reviews, and remember we cover,
“Everything under the Sun!”