PUBG MOBILE released a massive update with HalloWeeks and PlayLoad Mode coming!
Massive update provides new game mode, Halloween themed content and more for PUBG MOBILE on iOS and Android!
Today, PUBG MOBILE released the full version 0.15.0 content including new firearms and vehicles, new features and the updated Survive Till Dawn – Halloween Mode and more coming. Players can skydive into the latest update for free on the App Store and Google Play.
PUBG Mobile HalloWeeks update contents
New features have been added to all PUBG MOBILE maps and game types as part of the 0.15.0 content update, including:
- BRDM-2 Amphibious Armored Vehicle – Players can travel on both land and sea with this flare gun-exclusive tank, which reduces damage taken.
- Ledge Grab – The highly anticipated ledge grab feature now allows players to climb and clamber buildings to reach previously-inaccessible places for new kinds of combat
- Desert Eagle – The new weapon with highest damage and the muzzle velocity of all pistols, it deals a daunting 62 damage per bullet and is ready for Red Dot, Holo Sight, Laser Sight and magazine attachments
- Fuel Drums – All vehicle gasoline containers found around the maps can be exploded by shooting several bullets at them
- Graffiti – Players can make their mark on the battlefield with up to four types of graffiti
- Firearm Improvements and balances – The M16A4, Vector, UMP45 and MK47 Mutant have all been adjusted with new attachments, ammo types and carrying capacities, along with other performance and graphics fixes.
Earlier this year, PUBG MOBILE teamed up with Resident Evil 2 to give the classic battleground an undead makeover with the introduction of the Survive Till Dawn mode. Beginning today, players can get into the “Halloweeks” spirit with an all-new Survive Till Dawn mode boasting modified background objects and “Halloweenized” monsters. Added a hostile human faction in abandoned factories and strongholds. Players can defeat them to get better rewards while killing zombies grants special bio-warfare equipment that is effective against zombies and other players.
Late in this month, PUBG MOBILE fans can enjoy the new gameplay experience with the coming all-new Payload Mode with high-octane features never-before-seen in the classic mobile tactical tournament, including:
- Helicopters – For the first time ever, players can take to the skies to seek and destroy enemies with the new attack helicopter
- Super Weapon Crate – Spawns regularly and activates after 3 minutes. Contains airdrop weapons, Lv. 3 armour, Payload Mode weapons and more!
- Teammate Recall – Fallen teammate identification cards can be collected and taken to the nearest Communication Tower for a quick revive
- New Payload Weapons – The explosive RPG-7, M3E1-A, M79 Grenade Launcher and M134 minigun are now available
- Air Strike Beacon – Players can call in airstrikes to target area around the map
- Vehicle Repair Packs – Packs can be unlocked to fixed damaged vehicles and tires.
PUBG MOBILE is available to download for free on the App Store and Google Play.
So, guys, these were all of the updates to the popular smartphone game PUBG mobile. Do you play PUBG mobile regularly like us? Do let us know your thoughts about this new update in the comments section below! You can subscribe to Inspire2rise newsletter and push notifications in order to receive timely tech updates related to everything you care about!
Keep visiting for more such awesome posts, internet tips, gadget reviews, and remember we cover,
“Everything under the Sun!”
Follow Inspire2rise on Twitter. | Follow Inspire2rise on Facebook. | Follow Inspire2rise on YouTube.