SHARP, a wholly-owned Indian subsidiary of SHARP Corporation, Japan is known worldwide for its unique technology products and solutions, announced the launch of a compact smart colour multifunctional printer (MFP), the BP-30C25Z, for office use. The C-Cube IT, as it is called is the smallest business copier of its kind and has been specially designed for SME, Education, Healthcare, BFSI, Legal and Corporate segments. The MRP of the BP-30C25Z is INR 2,92,379 and it is now available across all key metros as well as Tier 1, 2 and 3 markets through Sharps’ extensive dealer network.
Sharp’s BP-30C25Z comes with all the capabilities of regular-sized MFP in a small package with stylish design. The versatile MFP with the concept of “Free to Fit”, has been designed to seamlessly integrate into any business and work scenario in the new normal. The BP-30C25Z offers a host of productivity functions, best-in-class security enhancements and the same powerful workflow features and user interface common across the Sharp A3 range. The compact and stylish cubic design offers a range of deployment options. With the introduction of BP-30C25Z, Sharp has strengthened its colour MFP line-up in A3 Segment to cater to an even more diverse cross-section of corporate customers in India.
With office spaces becoming more premium, workplaces are demanding more compact, efficient, reliable and cost-effective office equipment – and the BP-30C25Z, colour MFP, with its ability to print, copy, scan when it is needed, along with secured access and work from anywhere abilities with a low total cost of ownership (TCO), fits the bill perfectly.
The BP-30C25Z offers print speeds of 25 Pages per minute in colour and black/white with a built-in 100 sheet ‘reversing single pass feeder’ that makes sharing information quick and simple. Standard features of this A3 size colour MFP includes a 7-inch Touch Panel, 5 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, ‘follow me print’, ‘image preview’, and also ‘feature expandability’ such as ‘office direct print’, ‘data security’, OCR, ‘user authentication’, ‘fax expansion kit’ and ‘dual network’ support etc.
Speaking at the virtual launch, Shinji Minatogawa, Managing Director, SHARP Business Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd., said,
“During these challenging times, Sharp’s contribution to business continuity in India is to be in the forefront in helping make office communications easier, more efficient and safer. The BP30C25Z fits your everyday office needs, various business scenarios, a range of work styles and corporate security demands with a low total cost of ownership.”
Table of Contents
For all types of businesses, productivity and efficiency are critical for business continuity. Link to ‘public cloud enables the colour MFP to connect with cloud services such as Google Drive, One Drive for Business, DropBox, Share Point etc directly from the control panel, thereby letting users upload scanned data onto these platforms or print directly from them. In the current situation, this comes handy to access files from the cloud. The colour MFP, therefore, offers critical features that are very useful in day-to-day operations for users working across a range of organisations including SMEs, education, healthcare, BFSI, legal, Corporate and others. Key product features include:
Office Users and Business Owners:
- In Easy UI mode, the touch screen displays simple icons for frequently used functions like duplexing and paper size detection, copy ratio etc.
- Easy Scan automated settings will enable the MFP to perform a host of actions automatically such as resolution, mono or colour, blank page skip in the multipage document, paper orientation and correct skewed documents.
- Rotate Sort: While copying or Printing multi-page document, the output of every other document is rotated 90 degrees, sorting horizontally and vertically without getting mixed up.
- NFC & QR Code: Using the Sharpdesk Mobile app, the MFP allows Android and IOS phones to directly link mobile devices and minimise touching the MFP keeping in mind the new normal.
- The Print Release function allows users to send and store documents to the main MFP, which acts as a server, allowing print jobs to be securely released at up to five connected network-ready devices without the support of cost recovery software.
- A secondary Ethernet port allows the colour MFP to support two separate networks. Users can set up different IP addresses and security settings for each line – one in-house, say, and one for visitors.
- Security: The Sharp BP-30C25Z offers advanced data security thereby ensuring that users’ valuable information and intellectual property is always protected and secure. A range of robust security features keeps data and networks safe and allows for intrusion detection, access control and data encryption, self-healing firmware system, SSL certificate validation and a programmer execution whitelisting.
Pricing and Availability:
The BP-30C25Z is now available to all Sharp business customers in India. View the full product scope here: http://in.sharp/b2b/product/bp-30c25z/
The MRP of the BP-30C25Z C-Cube IT MFP is INR 2,92,379 and it is available for purchase via authorized SHARP dealers and direct sales.
About SHARP Business Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.:
Sharp Business Systems (India) Pvt Ltd is an ISO 900l: 2015 Certified and wholly-owned Indian subsidiary of Sharp Corporation, Japan which is a 108-year-old company with many technological innovations. Supported by a well-trained sales and service force, our business provides a host of market-leading B2B and B2C products that includes a comprehensive range of the latest Office Solutions, Visual Solutions and Home Solutions across India for over 20 years.
At present, SHARP has offices spread across 13 cities with 200+ channel partners, offering ‘One Stop Solution’ across multiple verticals. Sharp had a wide portfolio that includes Digital Photocopiers, Multi-functional Printers and Laser Printers in the category of Office Solutions, Information display panels and Interactive whiteboard (BIGPAD) in the Visual Solutions category, Dynabook laptops in the category of IT, along with Commercial Air Purifiers and Small Home Appliances, in the home solutions category.
Sharp is committed to being a No I Quality brand in India by providing reliable, durable and efficient office products with Visual products for “simply better business” and Home products for a “simply better life” of our customers. Sharp is also taking steps towards minimizing the environmental burden, through the effective implementation of e-waste management process under our environment policy and strong business ethics. After all, we at Sharp are working not just tor better business, but also a better world.
Keep visiting for more such awesome posts, internet tips, gadget reviews, and remember we cover,
“Everything under the Sun!”