Recently, reputed tech media have leaked the new details regarding Sony’s Playstation 5. These include a batch of brand-new hardware parameter details, including CPU, graphics card, memory, storage, and various key function details, as follows:
1. RDNA 2 architecture GPU with 60 computing units, with the main base frequency of 1.7 GHz and computing power of up to 13.3 Teraflops.
2. AMD Zen 2 architecture eight-core processor, clocked at 3.4 GHz, Sony seems to be working hard to overclock this to 3.7GHz.
3. Memory 16 GB DDR 6 + 4 GB DDR 4 memory.
4. 1 TB SSD with a 5.5GB / s transmission speed.
5. It will have a dedicated 3D audio core.
6. Compatible with all old PS consoles and handheld games, you can download 1,000 games on the first day.
7. The Sony PS5 will come with support for tactile feedback, heart rate monitoring, built-in microphone.
8. A built-in AI voice assistant can perform voice control.
These rumours carry a lot of juicy information. But it should be emphasized that these are just rumours. In addition, the sources have also said that the PS5 starting retail price will be 499 US dollars. This will be roughly about 36K INR. It will be released around 2020 Christmas holidays according to some credible sources.
So guys are you excited about the upcoming Sony PS5? Do let us know if you will buy one in the comments section below! Also, feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more timely tech updates and news!
Keep visiting for more such awesome posts, internet tips, gadget reviews, and remember we cover,
“Everything under the Sun!”