On this day, which is the 20th of July in the current year, TSMC (Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company) has made an announcement regarding its financial performance for the second quarter of the year 2023. According to the company's report, as of the 30th of June 2023, the consolidated revenue for the second quarter stood at NT$ 480.84 billion, which is equivalent to approximately INR 1.27 Trillion or RMB 111.555 billion, as noted by the editor. The net profit for the same period was NT$181.80 billion, which is equivalent to approximately INR 0.477 Trillion or RMB 42.178 billion. Additionally, the diluted earnings per share stood at NT$7.01, which is equivalent to approximately INR 18.52. It is worth noting that TSMC's revenue for the second quarter of the year 2023 experienced a decline of 10.0% year-over-year, while both net income and diluted earnings per share fell by 23.3%. Furthermore, when compared to the first quarter of the same year, the revenue for the second quarter decreased by 5.5% quarter-on-quarter, and the net profit decreased by 12.2% quarter-on-quarter. In terms of US dollars, TSMC's revenue for the second quarter of the year 2023 was USD 15.68 billion, which represents a decline of 13.7% year-on-year and 6.2% quarter-on-quarter. Moreover, TSMC's gross margin for the second quarter was 54.1%, operating margin was 42.0%, and net margin was 37.8%. Regarding TSMC's product shipments, the company's 5nm shipments accounted for 30% of total wafer revenue in the second quarter, while 7nm shipments accounted for 23%. Furthermore, advanced technologies, which include 7nm and beyond, accounted for 53% of total wafer revenue during the same period. So guys, if you liked this post and wish to receive more tech stuff delivered daily, don't forget to subscribe to the Inspire2Rise newsletter to obtain more timely tech news, updates and more! Keep visiting for more such excellent posts, internet tips, and gadget reviews, and remember we cover, "Everything under the Sun!" Follow Inspire2rise on Twitter. | Follow Inspire2rise on Facebook. | Follow Inspire2rise on YouTube.