While we encourage you to stay at home if you can, we understand that some travel is still essential. If you need to travel, Uber wants to provide options to make moving as easy and safe as possible.
Uber is now introducing Uber Rentals, which lets you secure a car by the hour to help get all your essential tasks done in one go. You’ll have the peace of mind of fewer interactions with people, and a car waiting for you while you complete your errands.
Table of Contents
How to request Rentals
- Enter your first destination and select ‘Hourly Rentals’
- You can choose from packages starting from 1 hour up to 12 hours.
- Tap ‘Request Hourly Trip’ – to request your ride.
- Add multiple destinations – You can keep adding & removing destinations as per your plan.
- Fare packages: The fare package you choose is the minimum amount you pay
- Additional charges: Extra charges over and above your packages would be for every additional Km & Min
- Parking, tolls & taxes: Tolls & taxes would be additional and included in the final fare. Parking charges to be paid to the driver in cash
Keep visiting for more such awesome posts, internet tips, gadget reviews, and remember we cover,
“Everything under the Sun!”