10% Cashback on HDFC Bank Credit Cards & EMI on latest Vivo products like U10, Z1Pro and Z1x
- Announces Diwali Jackpot, upto 50% off product discounts and much more exclusively on the Vivo India e-store
- Diwali Jackpot: Play and stand a chance to win Vivo Z1x and coupons worth INR 10+ crore
- Limited time Daily Deals with minimum 50% off on select models
- Attractive deals on select smartphones offering upto INR 11,000 off
Vivo, the innovative global smartphone brand, today announced some amazing Diwali offers on all latest Vivo products exclusively on the Vivo India e-store. Starting from 11th – 15th October 2019, Vivo will roll out special offers such as Diwali Jackpot, upto 50% off product discounts, 10% Cashback, Free selfie sticks on select modes and much more. As part of this Grand Diwali fest, Vivo is offering exciting deals on some of its most recently announced smartphones available on its e-store including products like U10, Z1Pro and Z1x.
During the Grand Diwali Fest, customers can avail the following offers exclusively on the Vivo India E-store:
- Vivo Z1Pro Vivo offers Flat Pricing of INR 12,990/14,990/16,990
- Z1x Extra Rs.2,000 cashback on prepaid orders
- Free Selfie stick on select modes
- Flat Rs 300 off on mobile cases (coupons valid only on DailyObjects.com)
The smartphone brand recently registered an overall market share of 21.2% (by value) in its overall India sales, as per latest Gfk Q2 report. This year Vivo will be completing five glorious years in the country and will continue to build a strong foundation to create a successful long-term brand in India and continuously bring value proposition products backed by an aggressive marketing strategy.
So guys are you interested in the upcoming sale by Vivo? Let us know about your views in the comments section below! You can also subscribe to our push notifications and newsletter in order to receive more timely tech updates!
Keep visiting for more such awesome posts, internet tips, gadget reviews, and remember we cover,
“Everything under the Sun!”