- Offers are applicable till 16th August 2020 across offline retail partners, vivo India E-store and major e-commerce websites.
vivo, the innovative global smartphone brand is celebrating the 74th Independence Day with exciting offers on the newly launched vivo X50 series, V19 and Y50 across offline and online platforms until August 16th, 2020. The exciting offers started on August 1, have seen a great response from the consumers. With just 3 days remaining, it is the last chance to avail special discount on these magnificent smartphones with industry-leading camera capabilities.
Table of Contents
Consumers can avail an array of attractive offers* mentioned below—
- Lowest EMI starts at INR 999 with Bajaj Finserv
- Up to INR 4,000 cashback with HDFC bank and ICICI bank on Credit/Debit Card EMI transactions on X50 series
- Up to INR 4000 cashback with Federal Bank on Debit Card regular and Debit Card EMI transactions
- Up to 10% ICICI Bank cashback on Credit/Debit Card EMI transactions
- Up to 10% cashback with Federal bank Debit Card regular and Debit Card EMI transactions
- Down payment offer of INR 74 with Home Credit
- Avail one-time screen replacement by paying INR 1990 on X50 series, INR 999 on V19 at the time of service/repair at authorized vivo service centres within 6 months
- With Vodafone Idea Ltd. – Get additional 12 Months extended warranty and 2GB Data/Day on recharge of INR 819
*terms and conditions apply
The all-new vivo X50 series (X50 Pro and X50) of flagship smartphones feature professional photography capabilities, premium sleek design, and smooth performance. The X50 series aims to push the camera and design capabilities of high-end flagship smartphones.
The X50 Pro is available in Alpha Grey colour whereas X50 is available in Glaze Black and Frost Blue. The devices are priced at INR 49,990 (X50 Pro 8+256GB), INR 34,990 (X50 8+128GB) and INR 37,990 (X50 8+256GB).
vivo V19 comes with two storage variants – 8+128GB (4G) and 8+256GB (4G) priced at INR 24,990 and INR 27,990, respectively. The vivo V19 is available in two attractive colour options — Piano Black and Mystic Silver. On the other hand, the vivo Y50 is available in 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM variant, priced at INR 17,990. The vivo Y50 is available in two colour options— Iris Blue and Pearl White.
|X50 Pro||8GB+256GB (5G)||Alpha Grey||INR 49,990|
|X50||8GB+128GB) and 8GB+256GB||Glaze Black and Frost Blue||INR 34,990 and INR 37,990 respectively|
|V19||8+128GB (4G)||Piano Black and Mystic Silver||INR 24,990|
|8+256GB (4G)||INR 27,990|
|Y50||8GB RAM + 128GB ROM||Iris Blue and Pearl White||INR 17,990|
Continuing vivo’s commitment to ‘Make in India’, vivo Y50, vivo V19, vivo X50 series are manufactured by over 10,000 employees at vivo’s Greater Noida facility.
Keep visiting for more such awesome posts, internet tips, gadget reviews, and remember we cover,
“Everything under the Sun!”