The first AMD-based Alienware machine in over a decade has now made its way to India. Following the availability of the Alienware m15 R5 Ryzen Edition, Dell has now introduced the Alienware m15 R6 gaming laptop, the first device powered with 11th generation Intel Core processors and accompanied by the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30-series graphics. Dedicated to fuelling the rise of Indian gamers, Dell and Alienware are tapping into the pulse of this thriving community.
With support for the AMD Ryzen R7-5800 H-Series Mobile Processors and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series Laptop GPUs, the Alienware m15 R5 is the first Alienware notebook engineered with AMD processors and NVIDIA graphics, suitable for creation and entertainment.
The Alienware m15 R6 offers the Core i7-11800H Tiger Lake-H CPU. Graphics options range from the NVIDIA RTX 3060 to the RTX 3080 Laptop GPUs which offer the Dynamic Boost feature up to 10W. It comes with a standard Alienware mSeries 4-Zone AlienFX RGB keyboard with 1.7mm key travel which includes anti-ghosting technology. The Alienware HD (1280×720 resolution) camera supports dual-array microphones with Windows Hello IR for biometric experiences.
As the new Alienware laptops come with a lot of firsts, the m15 R5 and R6 combine cutting-edge technologies and new design features to deliver an uncompromised immersive experience, including:
- Offering Alienware’s fastest displays on 15-inch notebooks ever, gamers can select up to FHD 165Hz or QHD 240Hz panels that deliver smooth gameplay
- All three displays include ComfortView Plus hardware-based low blue-light technology and TUV certification, so players can enjoy longer sessions without harming their eyes
- Both machines are enabled with NVIDIA G-Sync and Advanced Optimus technology on the 240Hz display and include a 240W power adapter
- First Legend 2.0-based Alienware notebooks with a new design feature called Dark Core which darkens the interior shade of the laptop to minimize distractions and keep players immersed
- First 15” Alienware laptops with 3200MHz DDR4 memory that is user-upgradeable post-purchase with two SO-DIMM slots
- Developed with Alienware Cryo-Tech cooling technology focused on performance using load-balanced copper heat pipes and liquid-crystal polymer fans
- For high-speed connectivity options and experiences, the R5 and R6 come with Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 wireless and an array of ports including an HDMI 2.1 port for 4K/120Hz native experiences with external displays as well as a 2.5Gbps Ethernet port among others. The R6 supports Thunderbolt 4 for configurations that use an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 or higher.
- Both models come in ‘Dark Side of the Moon’ colour variant with High Endurance Clear Coat and Silky-Smooth paint formula engineered for increased stain-resistance and premium surface feel.
Table of Contents
Pricing and availability
The Alienware m15 R5 starts at INR 1,34,990 including GST and the Alienware m15 R6 starts at INR 1,59,990 including GST. Both the models are available for purchase on Dell.com.