India as a country is big on sports, almost all of us are a fan of some sports. To be honest, I’m not a passionate sports fan or anything, but I do like to keep myself updated with the scores and trivia, just in case. One of the sports which is getting a lot of my attention these days is Kabaddi. It used to be difficult initially, checking scores online on different websites, or downloading different apps.
But now we may have a solution for this, Rooter. Rooter is one of the first app and platform which hosts a diverse range of sports, including Kabaddi and F1 in its mix of offerings
The App provides real-time updated info, trivia, insights and contests for every kind of sport, not only that, it allows you to keep a check on your favorite teams and what they’re up to.
Rooter is the world’s first digital platform that connects, engages, and helps sports audience interact with each other on a real-time basis. It has now added another feather to its crown of accomplishments. by including Kabaddi and F1 In its basket of offerings. With the added feature, Rooter has achieved the unique and standalone distinction of being the first platform to host 7 types sports in one application.
Rooter is not a new app, it’s already very popular, having already achieved an overwhelming response from its users with a quarter of a million downloads and an average of 13-15 minutes of time spent by users on the app every day. But now, Rooter has further endeared itself to its users by including sports such as Kabaddi and F1. Both these sports are enjoying a steady growth in their popularity across the country, especially with the Pro Kabaddi League and increased Indian participation in F1.
Commenting on the achievement, Piyush, Founder, and CEO, Rooter, said, “ It is a moment of great pride to know that Rooter has become the first platform to offer such an array of diverse kinds of sports on a single platform. From its very beginning, we envisioned Rooter to be a complete sports destination for all our users who could find each and every sporting info they needed on our app. With the inclusion of Kabaddi and F1, we have broadened our user base and we welcome the fans of these extremely exciting sports to become ardent Rooters and make their sports experience richer.”
Rooter, as an app and platform, has been hailed as one of the few unique concepts to have come out of the Indian start-up ecosphere. There isn’t any prior model existing elsewhere globally. An innovative concept that combines sports and social interaction-two of India’s biggest passions. It has found some iconic ambassadors such as Boman Irani and Intex technologies. They are investing in the platform and have put their weight behind this one-of-a-kind platform.
So what’s so special about Rooter? What does it do?
Here is what Rooter does-
– Live match prediction games, which now come with live scores and stats, thereby completing the user experience through the platform.
– Live match forums and stories on every sport. Comes with real-time commentary. Also, allow fans to pick their sides and root passionately for their favorite teams. Also, keep them up-to-date with the latest happenings from the pitch without any break in their peer-to-peer interactions.
– An Inbox has been added to help users manage and access their in-app notification at a single place. It further delivers a truly world-class user experience.
– Passion score – Calculated on the basis of users’ sports-related social media activity. Also on their success in various in-app games such as predictions and pre-match quizzes. It allows sports fans to engage and connect with others sharing the same level of zeal for sports as they do. The passion score is displayed right at the top of the redesigned home screen. It is displayed along with other key user profile information such as matches participated in, points aggregated, and overall rank.
– Coins – Rooter provides virtual coins which the user can earn on match prediction. Users can redeem their coins on either Paytm or Amazon to make a purchase.
So here, we saw what Rooter is, and how it is writing another success story in the startup world. The concept of the app is indeed new, and there can be a good future for it. Let’s see what the future holds.
Keep visiting for more such awesome posts, internet tips, lifestyle tips, and remember we cover,
“Everything under the Sun!”