You might have remembered that one time when you forgot one thing or two. Then a series of failures led to a hard drive crash and you lost all your precious data. This is a tough situation to be in. And more often than not all of us find ourselves at such a point in life. Things can get even dicier if you are a new age professional whose bread and butter relies on data. You need to be even more careful with how you store and manage your data. But the sad truth is that every once in a while you will encounter a catastrophic data failure and there’s nothing that you can do to stop it. Enter EaseUS Data Recovery Software, you can use this fantastic software in order to recover all your lost data.
This software is a great freeware and you can buy the paid edition in case you need more functionality in terms of features and places you can retrieve your data from. This software can recover lost data from your USB drives, hard drive, memory card as well from your other storage devices.
The EaseUS free data recovery software comes with a limitation. You can recover up to 2 GB of data for free using the EaseUS free data recovery software. With over 72 million satisfied customers the guys over at EaseUS boast of an excellent track record.
This software can help you in the following use cases:
- In case of an accidental format leading to data loss on your hard drive.
- In case of data loss due to a virus.
- In case of a data loss because of an Operating system crash.
- In case of a data loss caused due to accidental deletion.
- In case of a data loss caused due to raw partition or some other issues related to partition/ accidental deletion of a partition in system tools.
- In case of a data loss due to emptying your Recycle Bin.
In almost all of the cases above the EaseUS Data recovery wizard can come in handy. It can restore more than thousand different types of file types ranging from a wide variety of music file formats to video file formats etc.
With the latest version of EaseUS you can even recover data from inaccessible data sources.
You can either use the free version with a limitation of 2 GB of recoverable data or use the pro version which costs around $69.95 right now and you can also use it under a free trial.
NOTE: Users can instantly recover 500MB data with Data Recovery Wizard Free. Share the software on your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ to grow to a limit of 2GB. Download and follow the instructions to unlock your 2GB.
You need at least 128 MB of RAM, 32 MB of minimum disk space and Windows XP or above versions in order to use the EaseUS data recovery utility.
What’s New in Version 12.0 of EaseUS Data Recovery?
- The “Preview” feature is now available for audio and video files.
- The scan process is now much faster than before in order to speed up the data recovery process.
- You can now recover the video files with much better quality.
- There is now minor optimization for the user interactions.
Devices Supported by EaseUS free data recovery software:
- Hard Drive
- External Disk
- USB Drive
- Micro Card
- Digital Camera
- Music Player
- Video Player
- CF/SD Card
- Zip Drive
- Pen Drive
- Other Storage Devices
So guys here’s what the EaseUS homepage looks like now, you can easily visit their site and use the software or free. Or you can buy the paid version in order to get more data recovered in case of a major data loss.
In case you found it informative, do let us know in the comments section below!
Keep visiting for more such awesome posts, internet tips, gadget reviews, and remember we cover,
“Everything under the Sun!”