- Research conducted in Indian households and associate cars shows that bacteria, dust mite and dog and cockroach allergens were found where we sleep, sit, play and travel.
- Allergens are microscopic particles that can stick to dust and remain in soft furnishings, gaps in floorboards and tiny crevices.
- Sweeping and dusting may make surfaces look clean, but it can leave dust on surfaces. The optional swappable battery lets owners remove and replace with the press of a button to double the run time to up to 120 minutes. Swappable battery packs can be charged on or off the machine.
- Regular cleaning can help to remove allergens and bacteria. Dyson cord-free vacuums capture 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns – trapping allergens in the machine and not the home.
Exchange offer benefits for vacuum owners in Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai (valid till March 31, 2021); and other free accessories on each V11 Absolute Pro SKU. On Dyson V11 Absolute Pro (Nickel/Blue) with a swappable battery, vacuum owners can avail of an exchange value of INR 500 and an exchange bonus of INR 5,500.
- a free floor dok worth ?9,900 for a limited period is also available for limited period.
On Dyson V11 Absolute Pro (Gold) with a swappable battery, and included floor dok vacuum owners can avail of an exchange value of INR 500 and an exchange bonus of INR 5,500
- a free additional battery worth ?6,900 for a limited period allowing you to double your run time.
On Dyson V11 Absolute Pro (Nickel/Blue) vacuum owners can avail of an exchange value of INR 500 and an exchange bonus of INR 2,500.
Terms and conditions apply*.
Dyson’s most powerful vacuum cleaner – Dyson V11™ Absolute Pro cord-free vacuum cleaner, now comes with a run time of 120 minutes1, thanks to a new click-in battery system.
“Ten years ago, Dyson disrupted the home cleaning category with our cord-free format, making cleaning easier and more efficient for millions of owners. The launch of the Dyson V11™ cord-free vacuum disrupted the category once more, introducing DLS technology that made vacuuming intelligent for the first time. But our engineers are never satisfied,”
says John Churchill, VP of Floorcare at Dyson.
“With the new Dyson V11™ Absolute cord-free vacuum cleaner, owners can now use the power, intelligence and versatility of our proprietary vacuum technology for up to two hours, enabling high-powered cleaning for longer”
Two click-in battery packs extend the machine’s run time to 120 minutes, with fade-free cleaning guaranteed. Three microprocessors onboard the Dyson V11™ Absolute cord-free vacuum monitor performance up to 8,000 times a second. The microprocessors are located in the Dynamic Load Sensor inside the High Torque cleaner head; inside a Dyson Hyperdymium motor; and inside the battery. These advances mean that suction automatically adjusts depending on floor type, and the owner can see how much run time is remaining.
Table of Contents
Dyson Exchange Offer on Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Vacuum Cleaners* (only in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and/or Chennai)
In India, while vacuum cleaners are owned by a large number of people, usage of the same is limited due to lack of efficacy in cleaning, along with the inconvenience of the bulky traditional format – which can lead to most people resorting to traditional methods such as sweeping, mopping and dusting. However, the ability of traditional methods to properly clean the home, especially to capture hidden dust, can be limited.
Vacuum cleaner owners can now upgrade to the Dyson V11 vacuum cleaners by exchanging their existing vacuum cleaners to be entitled to an instant credit of the Exchange Value for the old vacuum cleaner and Exchange Bonus. The Exchange Value for the old vacuum cleaner and Exchange Bonus will be passed as a credit or discount in the invoice.
- Dyson V11 Absolute Pro (Nickel/Blue) with a swappable battery is available for INR 52,900. Vacuum cleaner owners in Bengaluru, Hyderabad and/or Chennai, can avail exchange value of INR 500, and an exchange bonus of INR 5,500. Dyson owners will get a free floor dok worth ?9,900 for a limited period
- Dyson V11 Absolute Pro (Gold) with additional floor dok is available for INR 59,900. Vacuum cleaner owners in Bengaluru, Hyderabad and/or Chennai, can avail exchange value of INR 500, and an exchange bonus of INR 5,500. Dyson owners can get a free battery worth ?6,900 for a limited period
- Dyson V11 Absolute Pro (Nickel/ Blue) is now is available for a discounted price of INR 44,910.00. Vacuum cleaner owners in Bengaluru, Hyderabad and/or Chennai, can avail exchange value of INR 500, and an exchange bonus of INR 2,500 against their existing functional vacuum cleaner of any brand*
You can buy, learn more and experience the Dyson V11™Absolute cord-free vacuum yourself on Dyson.in; or at any of the 8 Dyson Demo in Delhi, Gurugram, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Chennai; and in other cities through Direct to home, Amazon, Flipkart, and in select Croma stores.
Hidden dust of Indian homes
To understand the issue of household hidden dust better, Dyson India and FICCI Research and Analysis Centre (FRAC) have conducted a study “Indian Households Hidden Dust Study 2018’ across 100 homes in Delhi NCR, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
The samples focused on four primary areas including sofas, mattresses, carpets and car interiors. An analysis of the dust showed cockroach allergens, dust mites allergens, dog allergens, mould, bacteria and fungi were commonly present in surfaces where we eat, sit, play and sleep, in our homes.
Cockroach allergens are commonly found in hidden dust.
Cockroaches produce allergens that can be excreted through their saliva, faeces, secretions and cast skin. These allergens can potentially trigger symptoms of asthma, hay fever, and dermatitis and were present in dust samples collected from key areas around the home and car.
Potentially harmful dust mite allergens were found throughout the home.
On average, humans shed around 22g of dead skin cells a month. Microscopic dust mites feed on dead skin cells and have been found in dust collected from mattresses, carpets, and soft furnishings.
Dust mite faeces contain highly-allergenic proteins that, when inhaled, can trigger asthma and other allergic conditions.
Dog allergens are found wherever pets get. And some places they don’t.
Dogs like to explore. But their saliva, hair and dead skin cells can leave behind allergens capable of triggering allergic reactions. They collect on walls, furniture, clothing and other surfaces, and can be transferred to places where dogs are not present.
The Dyson V11TM Absolute Pro cord-free vacuum cleaner and its attachments are engineered to reach all surfaces and deep clean even the hidden dust across surfaces like mattress, sofa, carpet, cars in addition to hard floors.
Key features include:
Swappable batteries offering 120 minutes of fade-free cleaning
Dyson’s most powerful battery pack has 7 larger, high-capacity cells with nickel-cobalt-aluminium cathodes to help deliver more suction power. The new Dyson V11™Absolute cord-free vacuum now comes with two click-in battery packs that extend the machine’s run time to 120 minutes, with fade-free cleaning guaranteed.
Dyson’s most powerful digital motor
The motor at the core of the machine is a Dyson Hyperdymium motor, spinning at 125,000rpm. It has a triple diffuser to optimise the balance of power and performance while reducing turbulence and noise. The motor’s increased efficiency generates 20% more powerful suction than its predecessor.
Exposure to dust and allergens can affect wellbeing. The vacuum’s fully-sealed filtration system captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns expelling cleaner air. 14 cyclones generate forces of more than 79,000g to fling microscopic particles – such as pollen, bacteria and dust mites – into the bin.
High Torque cleaner head with Dynamic Load Sensor (DLS)
The DLS system, unique to the High Torque cleaner head, intelligently detects brush bar resistance and automatically communicates with the motor and battery’s microprocessors to change the suction power between carpets and hard floors. This enables carpets to be deep cleaned and run time to be extended on hard floors.
The High Torque cleaner head features stiff nylon bristles that drive deep into the carpet to remove ground-in dirt and anti-static carbon fibre filaments that capture dust from hard floors and crevices. An integrated digital motor spins the brush bar up to 60 times a second.
LCD screen intelligently reports in real-time
The on-board screen shows current performance, including selected power mode and remaining run time, giving the user more control of their clean.
The screen also reminds the user when to clean filters for optimum performance, and informs them of any blockages and how to clear them. Thanks to sensor magnets embedded in the filter assembly, the screen can tell the user when the filter isn’t connected properly.
Keep visiting for more such awesome posts, internet tips, gadget reviews, and remember we cover,
“Everything under the Sun!”