Huawei Honor band Z1 is the latest to enter the wearable market. It’s going to be an affordable smart watch solution in a market already overcrowded with a lot of wearables. We have budget solutions like the Xiaomi MI Band, the Goqii life tracker and the Micromax YU Yufit band. There are high end products like the Moto 360 smartwatch and a lot of others in the Android wear segment and then there’s the Apple iWatch which is criticized by many for being not that great! It is neither a smartwatch fully and nor it’s just a fitness tracker. It’s like a toned down version of a fully fledged smarwatch!
The Huawei Honor band Z1 fits conveniently in a price bracket which is neither too high nor too low. It offers a decent mix of functionality, smartwatch like looks and a lot more. So let’s delve into details about the whole features and functionality of the Honor Band Z1.
Huawei Honor Band Z1 features:
- It has a battery life of 3 days on average to low usage, on extremely high usage it would last for 1 day and more than a half.
- It’s available in cream and black colors and works with both Android and iOS.
- It allows users to track their steps, calories burnt as well as helps in sleep monitoring.
- It can provide you with Call and SMS notifications.
- It has a standby time of fourteen days.
- It’s graded as IP68 waterproof and dustproof. So swimming pool, here I come!
- It comes with an app called as MyFitnessPal app, which allows you to do all of the tracking activities.
It’s available on Flipkart as well as many other online retailers. It retails for a price of INR 5,499. You can also check out the Honor band Z1 on SuperSmartDeals here.
Here’s our full hands on review of the Huawei Honor band Z1:
Keep visiting for more such blogging tips, gadget reviews, internet tips, lifestyle tips, and remember we cover,
“Everything under the Sun!”
Stay Inspired to rise fellas!
Read more related on Inspire2rise: