Microsoft Surface Pro 4 launched in India on January 7: Microsoft recently announced launch of its new tablet cum laptop, Surface Pro 4 in India. A device which is a blend of the best of Windows 10 and major features like Windows Hello, Surface Pen, Microsoft Edge and Cortana. Surface Pro 4 is the thinnest and most powerful tablet and claims to replace your laptop.
A tablet for all, whether student, professional or creators, Surface Pro 4 comes loaded with Windows 10 Pro, a stunning 12.3 inch pixel sense display and 6th generation Intel Core Processor. Light and powerful, the thickness of tablet stands at 8.4 mm thin. Surface Pro 4 Type Cover, takes Surface Pro 4 from tablet to laptop in an instant and features a redesigned mechanical keyboard with optimal key spacing for fast and fluid typing. The redesigned Surface Pen packs 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity, letting you write draw and mark documents with precision ink on one end and an eraser on the other.
A significant upgrade from Surface Pro 3, here’s a look at this tablet’s most powerful features:
1. Light and Powerful: Powered by Windows 1o, Surface Pro 4 can turn from a tablet into a fully powered laptop while running all kinds of software of your desktop.
2. Oh So Amazing screen: The screen offer 12.3 PixelSense display along with 267 ppi and 1300:1 contrast ratio. Surface Pro 4 supports 100 percent sRGB color and has almost 500 million pixels. This will be like the purest form of delightful viewing experience.
3. Say Hello to Mobility and work on the go: More powerful and lighter than ever before, Surface Pro 4 weighs about 1.69lbs (786 grams). There is multi position kick stand and improved type cover to convert this powerful device into a laptop.
4. Lasts all day: A full battery lasts for about 9 hours!
5. Full Office: Experience sheer pleasure of Office experience, driving your productivity to new heights!
6. Markup WebPages and numerous apps: You can write directly on WebPages with Surface Pen using the Microsoft Edge browser and share your notes easily.
Umang Bedi, MD, Adobe South Asia said at the event “Adobe and Microsoft have been collaborating to bring the full power of Adobe Creative Cloud to a mobile experience, optimized for pen and touch. In our recent update to Creative Cloud, Adobe delivered Touch workspaces to InDesign CC and Illustrator CC, pioneering new ways of interacting with essential design apps — and these workspaces were designed specifically for Windows tablets, including Microsoft Surface Pro. Additionally, with Touch support also part of Photoshop CC and our industry-defining video tools, Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC, we are looking forward to see how creatives in India embrace this natural way of working with their favourite Adobe tools.”
You can check out our full hands on review of the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 here:
Keep visiting for more such awesome posts, blogging tips, internet tips, gadget reviews and remember we cover,
“Everything under the Sun!”
Stay Inspired to rise fellas!
Read more related on Inspire2rise: