WordPress is becoming the standard platform of choice for a lot of web developers these days. This is mainly because of the ease of usage of WordPress, easy editing features, ability to integrate with custom solutions and also because WordPress uses PHP and MySQL based systems, both of which are widely used by web developers all over and support and documentation is readily available for them. If you remember then a long time back we did a full configuration post for WordPress SEO by Yoast. The world of WordPress plugin development has a lot of players but most of them are unorganized and lack strength in their overall portfolio. ClicksBazaar Pvt. Ltd. by Ravi Chopra aims to fill the void of the lack of good quality plugins for WordPress. One of the many plugins developed by them is WP Full SEO. As is evident from its name the plugin helps in optimizing WordPress for SEO. But there is a catch here! The plugin does much more. So read on dear visitor as we unveil this shiny new must have tool for the arsenal of every Blogger using WordPress. Inspire2rise brings to you WP Full SEO review and giveaway!
Table of Contents
WP full SEO review and giveaway : The plugin and it’s features.
The plugin stands out from the competition because of it’s multiple features and easy usability because of showcasing of all the modules on one page. The same can be seen below.
This is just a snapshot of the front page of this plugin, let’s discuss each an every feature in detail!
- General Settings: The general settings page has the Introduction tour feature which offers a brief walk through of how to get started with the WP Full SEO plugin.
The Home page dashboard for WP Full SEO shows a Google rank summary for the whole website and a SEO summary too.
The General settings has a Webmaster section where in you can enter your Google Analytic code, Webmaster tools verification meta id, Bing Webmaster tools, Alexa Verification ID etc. for verification purposes. Apart from these the general settings also have the options to show the default author for the homepage ( i.e. the one to use for rel=”author”) and there’s also a reset button to restore default settings for the plugin.
- Custom emails: There’s an option to enable custom email notifications. This can come in handy in times when there is some sudden change.
- SEO summary: The SEO summary page shows the separate SEO summary for Posts, SEO summary for pages as well as a miscellaneous summary where in you are given an average SEO score for site, total rich snippets defined as well as total page/posts that have been redirected. The page and posts summaries show total number of published posts/pages as well no of un-optimized items and the average seo score for all of them.
- On page settings: There’s a title tag setting for optimization of titles and it allows to define title attributes. Apart from the title settings there’s the URL score settings and meta tag settings.
The content settings includes further tweaking options for doing basic SEO checks while writing content. (To check for keyword decoration like making them bold, percentage check for keyword density, positioning of keyword and a lot of knick knacks)
Enabling these parameters enables these awesome options on the post editor screen.
Reading now : WP full SEO review and giveaway.
- On page templates: The on page templates define specific properties for category pages, post pages, formats pages, media/attachment pages, tags, author archives, date archives and site wide meta properties.
It also defines properties for special pages like the 404 page. These templates take into account the meta description for these pages, dates in snippet, robots access privileges (no-index, follow properties) and much more.
- Facebook and Twitter cards: These options allow us to specify Open graph tags for Facebook and Twitter cards for showing full sized descriptive tweets on Twitter. You have to specify the Facebook app id, Facebook local language, homepage type (mostly website), home page Facebook description, homepage image URL and default image URL.
The Twitter card requires you to put in the site’s Twitter username, the type of Twitter cards, image selection priority from the post and the default image URL in case no image is found.
- Google Keyword rank settings: This unique page allows us to check the Google ranking of our posts and we can also specify the Google country URL to check our country specific rankings.
- Google rank summary: The Google rank summary shows the number of posts/pages under 100 rank in Google. Rankings for top 5 posts in Google and top 10 is also present.
It also shows the increase in rankings, decrease in rankings for specific posts and it also shows those posts for which ranking has been constant since a long period of time.
- Backup feature: The backup feature allows you to schedule database backups and it also shows up the database size and allows us to define the email where we want to receive the database backup upon completion. We can also run on demand database backup.
- Social summary graph: The social summary graph shows how well our posts are performing on social media.
- Social stats: Social stats is a bit more refined variant and shows the number of shares/likes generated on social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
- Sitemap options: You can enable website sitemap through the WP Full SEO plugin and check settings for pinging Yahoo as well as Ask.com and you can also define the number of entries for sitemap page. You can also choose to exclude post types and different taxonomies.
- Redirect options: The redirect page allows you to select redirects for different pages and the type of redirects also. For example : 301 permanent redirect and 302 temporary redirects.
- Redirection reports: This page tells us about the status of redirection setup by us and the number of times those redirects worked and for which pages.
- Internal link settings: These options allow us to specify internal linking by defining the source to be either posts, tags or categories and the appropriate keywords and phrases in posts as well as comments would be linked with those links.
This is a very useful feature for maintaining link juice flow on a website and for ensuring proper crawling of a website.
There’s an option to no-follow all external links and set them to open in a new window by default.
Reading now : WP full SEO review and giveaway.
- Rich snippets settings: The rich snippets settings when turned on allows people to markup their posts with specific type schemas. For example a product review might contain star rating and this feature helps people to rank better in SERPS (Search engine ranking profiles) and it also gives a better CTR (Click through rate)
- Load speed optimization: The load speed optimization features allows you to speedup your website using simple .htaccess codes like mod_deflate, mod_headers, mod_expires modules. Adding these codes manually to the .htaccess file can be a real headache. This feature simplifies the implementation of simple speed tweaks.
Though it’s no substitute for high performance speed plugins like W3 Total cache, still it gets the job done for beginners, which is a pretty good thing in itself! 😛
- Import SEO data: This feature allows you to import your previous data from other plugins like Yoast’s WordPress SEO, All in one SEO or even themes like Thesis, Genesis etc.
- .Htaccess and Robots.txt editor: It allows us to easily edit the .htaccess file from within the WordPress dashboard and same applies for the Robots.txt file which sets the level of access provided to the crawlers from different search engines.
- Help and FAQ: Seriously?
You need me to elaborate this also to you?
This is the heights of laziness.
Now that you are on Inspire2rise.com, I won’t let you go dissatisfied.
So here’s the description of what this plugin does: It allows webmasters to contact the makers of this awesome plugin and hurl abuses on them. (Oops not the abuse part!) It allows you to submit bug reports, suggest new features and make your own glow in the dark light saber! (well that was an overkill! :P)
Reading now : WP full SEO review and giveaway.
Well now that you know how awesome this plugin is and what it can do; you must be really eager to get your hands on it. Don’t worry folks we have a special giveaway just for you so that you can easily get a chance to play with this plugin on your existing sites or a brand new project of yours.
Rules for the Inspire2rise WP full SEO plugin giveaway
- Thou shalt not spam, thou shalt not resort to cheap parlor tricks to gain entries.
- There are going to be 3 winners, one will receive the platinum license and the other two will receive basic license.
- The contest goes live on 13th August and will end on 12th of September.
- The contestants with the maximum number of entries would win the contest.
- The contestant must leave a comment stating why they want to win this giveaway and in case someone wins they have to redeem their prizes within one week of establishing contact.
WIDGET IS BELOW!
Better subscribe and keep coming for more such awesome posts, this was our
WordPress SEO plugin review : WP full SEO review and giveaway
Stay Inspired to rise fellas!